Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fury over Tusks place in Hell Remarks
Donald Tusk has sparked controversy by claiming brexiteers will have a special place in hell reserved for them by advocating a no deal Brexit. He also conceded that the chances of reversing Brexit are diminishing. Arch remainer Anna Soubry welcomed his remarks.
To give the quote a little more context I believe this is the full quote.

“I’ve been wondering what that special place in hell looks like, for those who promoted Brexit, without even a sketch of a plan how to carry it out safely,”

And as a retort Farage said. “After Brexit we will be free of unelected, arrogant bullies like you - sounds like heaven to me.”

I've heard Tusk or one of the EU bureaucrats say this before and with Farages response the same! Are they only after youtube hits!?
Nigel Farage will be on LBC Radio this evening from 6 PM Should be interesting.
This just gets better.

After retweeting Mr Tusk’s statement, Mr Verhofstadt said: “Well, I doubt Lucifer would welcome them, as after what they did to Britain, they would even manage to divide hell."

These comments are coming from leaders that are representing millions of people, making crucial life changing decisions for multiple countries and faiths and yet they make derogatory comments in public about a large percentage of these same people and think it is OK!? Are they really so arrogant as to not realise there are many millions more within the EU that are also anti-EU.

I'm flabbergasted. After all the trouble their comments caused before the referendum they still think there isn't going to be any repercussions.